LIFEstyle by Engie is committed to providing homes and service to the highest standard. We work hard to resolve the issues our customers bring to our attention but we know that sometimes things can go wrong. If you have a concern or are dissatisfied in any way, we’ll do our best to resolve your issue in a fair and transparent way.
We’ll investigate all complaints competently, diligently and impartially and every complaint will be assessed fairly, consistently and promptly, taking into account all relevant factors to ensure a fair outcome.
Step 1 – Discussion with your local Customer Care team or LIFEstyle Assistant
If you’re dissatisfied with your home, please firstly raise this with the Customer Care Department as they’re best placed to address your concerns. If you’re dissatisfied with the service we’ve provided, in the first instance, please liaise with your LIFEstyle Assistant.
To help us investigate and try to resolve your complaint, please provide us with the following information:
- Your name and address
- Details of how we can contact you
- A clear description of your complaint
- Details of what you would like us to do to resolve the situation
Our commitment to you:
- We’ll thoroughly investigate your complaint and offer a fair response that will take into account all the information available to us
- We’ll acknowledge your complaint within 24 hours (except at the weekend) and will contact you in person to discuss the next steps we’re taking, within one week. If it isn’t possible to resolve your complaint within that first week we will:
- keep you updated on the progress of your complaint on a weekly basis, and
- let you know when we expect to be able to resolve the problem
- In some cases we may not provide the answer you’re looking for, but we’ll make sure we offer a clear explanation for our decision
Step 2 – Contacting Us
We always do our best to work with our customers in a fair and reasonable manner. However, should you remain unhappy with the response we provide; you can refer your complaint to the Sales Director at the Engie Head Office. The Sales Director has overall responsibility for ensuring our customers receive the highest levels of care.
Your complaint will be acknowledged within 24 hours (except at the weekend) and with their team, they’ll review how your complaint has been resolved and a response will be provided within one week.
Step 3 – What if you remain unhappy with our response?
If you’re still dissatisfied with either of our responses, or with any delay in providing our response you can escalate to our Managing Director at Engie Head Office. At this stage of the process if you are still unhappy with our response you may be able to ask the Consumer Code or your home warranty provider for an independent review. They offer a resolution service to help where the complaint is relating to the marketing and selling of homes or a failure to build your home to meet the warranty standards.